Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wednesday at the Zoo

Our first Zoo outing gave us the chance to get to know our partner and to explore the Zoo on a warm fall afternoon!

We started the day by watching a 4D movie about animals in the wild. The seats shook us, poked us, splashed water on us, and gave us a thrill!

Lucy the Bearcat inspired school spirit in the UC students!

The Moose Team set out on an adventure.

Building team spirit.

The Whales show us some energy!

Happy face on a happy day.

Who has longer tongues -- the Giraffe Team or real giraffes?

Big smiles from Team Toucan!

Visiting Mr. Rhino.

Where are we?!

Mentor bonding.

It was a perfect autumn day!

1 comment:

Raisa Garvin said...

Wednesday's Zoo Mates outing was fun! The 4-D movie was awesome, although I could have done without the water works. I think my mentee and I are going to be a good match for one another and I think it's going to be an exciting year!